Disposable products create a lot of waste and generate consumption. Instead of spending constantly on products you throw away after each use, how about investing intelligently in healthy, high quality, beautiful, durable products that stay with you and your dear ones for years? They help you stay committed to a zero-waste lifestyle, they are good for you and they are good for the environment!
Reusable makeup remover pads are one of the first zero-waste products I have tried in addition to solid soap. And I was amazed at how positive the experience was from so many perspectives!
Why ditch your disposable make-up remover pads and cotton balls?
- Because these small disposable items create a lot of waste and have a negative impact on the environment.
- Because they are expenses and not investments – why throw money out the window? (Or in the garbage…)
Why switch to reusable, washable make-up remover pads?
- Because they will be with you for years.
- Because they are all-natural, skin-friendly cotton.
- Because they are a great investment that helps you save money.
- Because they are versatile – not only are they perfect for removing makeup, but they can also be used as washcloths, to apply essences and toners or just caress your skin with their softness.
And the best thing about them is the way they feel on your skin. No disposable pads I have tried feel as soft and gentle on the skin as these reusable pads. Moreover, the fabric is all-natural and chemical-free, Oeko-Tex certified cotton, so there is absolutely no danger for your skin.
WHAT DOES OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED MEAN?
For a fabric to be Oeko-Tex certified it means that it has been tested for more than 100 harmful substances and is certified to contain absolutely no harmful chemicals and to be safe for human use.
- Keep away from fire
- Wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colors
- Tumble dry normal low heat
- Dry cleaning compatible
- Iron low temperature | 110°C
- Do not iron the waxed cotton string of the bags
This is a handmade artisan product, manufactured exclusively for our brand.
Why replace your synthetic shower sponge with skin-loving and environmentally friendly OEKO-TEX certified cotton washcloths or shower gloves? Read about it on our blog: Bye, bye, sponges!
Order beautiful soaps in our Natural Handmade Soap section.
Order lovely candles in our Natural Handmade Candles section.
Order other gorgeous bath accessories in our Handmade Bath Accessories section.
Order wonderful gift ideas in our Handmade Gift Selections.
Read more about soap and other beauties on our blog.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% off.