Who we are
Our website address is: www.lesavonsauvage.com.
The website and on-line shop are owned/ operated by Mihail, Daniela/ Le Savon Sauvage, with headquarter in Belgium, La Hulpe, Avenue Bon Air 19, registered under number 2.298.565.052, VAT number 0742.645.856.
Daniela Mihail, domiciled in Belgium, La Hulpe, Avenue Bon Air 19, e-mail: [email protected] is the data controller for your personal data collected via our website.
Who are the persons we collect data from
We collect data from our website users, including visitors, potential clients, and clients, collectively named “users”.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it / the purposes of the processing
We need and process your personal data for:
• giving you access on our website as visitor /potential client, allowing you to navigate on it and to use all its functions;
• registration on the website when you create an account as potential client/ client; when you connect to our site via Facebook or via your Google account, we receive from the above mentioned social platforms the data you’ve made public on them, usually: name, surname, e-mail, profile picture/ avatar;
• conclusion, execution, enforcement of the selling-purchasing contract for our products available on the website, as client;
• settlements occurred in the execution of the selling-purchasing contract;
• shipping of the goods ordered by you as client;
• ensuring you the exercise of any consumer rights you may have (e.g. contract rescission, statutory warranty);
• sending you information regarding our products if you have agreed to receive our newsletters.
As visitor /potential client/ user of our website (if you don’t place an order) we process your data as follows:
In case comments are allowed, when you as visitor leave comments on the website, our Facebook page or Instagram account, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
In case comments are allowed, if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
In case publishing is allowed, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If the IP anonymisation function is activated while you are visiting our website, your User IP is abbreviated by Google. Only in special cases is a full IP address sent to the Google server in the USA, where it is abbreviated. This way the IP address anonymisation function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the collected information to analyze the website use and to prepare reports on the use of the website and of other services connected with Internet use. The IP address communicated by the User’s browser within Google Analytics is not kept together with other Google data.
The User may block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, this will render taking full advantage of all the website functions impossible. In addition, the User may block the saving of the website use data (IP address included) collected by the cookies and their transmission to Google as well as their sharing by Google by downloading and installing the plugin available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
Our site contains a plugin to Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our site is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin will directly connect you to our Facebook profile. Facebook is then able to learn that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you are visiting our site while being logged in to your Facebook profile, Facebook will record the information about the visit. Even if you are not logged in, Facebook is able to obtain IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits on our sites, we recommend that you first log out from your Facebook account.
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes mentioned above is art.6 (1) letter f) from GDPR.
As client, we process your data mentioned above for visitors/users and also the following:
When you place an order on our website, we collect the following data for the conclusion, execution, enforcement or settlement related to the selling-purchasing contract between us: name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number. Exceptionally, if you rescind the contract or we acknowledge your complaint and the refund is to be paid directly to your bank account, we may process your bank account number so that we can make the refund. Your personal data collected for this purpose is entrusted to the following persons in relation to the conclusion, execution and fulfilment of our rights and obligations arising out or related to the contract between us:
The shipping company for the delivery of the ordered products;
The banking partners for processing the payment or reimbursing the value of the order;
Our accountants for fiscal related reasons;
Our lawyers and/or judicial courts in case of any dispute or settlement related to the contract;
Other governmental and judicial authorities at their special request.
This data is kept for the period required by the applicable commercial and fiscal legislation.
The legal grounds for processing are: art.6 (1) b) from GDPR. For preliminary operations related to your account, the navigation on the website – the legal grounds are completed with those mentioned in the section dedicated above and for newsletters in the section dedicated below.
For extraordinary events occurred in relation with the order (for example: client service, security issues or protection against unlawful use) – the legal ground is art. 6(1), from GDPR.
Commercial Information – Newsletter
You may subscribe to our newsletter by giving your e-mail address and agreeing to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial and marketing information. We use the newsletter to inform you about the latest offers (e.g. new products, special offers or clearance sale). You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the link included in a newsletter or sending an e-mail to [email protected].
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes mentioned above is art.6 (1) letter a) and f) from GDPR.
Who we share your data with
According to the legal provisions in force, we might be obliged to transfer your personal data to governmental and/or judicial authorities (the legal ground for the processing being art.6 (1) letter c) from GDPR) or for establishing, exercising or defending our rights and/or legitimate interest (the legal ground for processing being art.6 (1) letter f) from GDPR).
The Website Users’ personal data is not transferred outside of the European Union. Anytime when we transfer your data towards persons outside the European Union, the transfer is done according to observing the mandatory rules stipulated in GDPR – articles 44-49.
How long we retain your data
• We retain the personal data for commercial or fiscal reasons, keeping the personal data for judicial procedures etc.
• In case comments are allowed, if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
• For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
It is also possible to continue to keep your data if you express your consent in this way.
What rights you have over your data
Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the moment of registering on the Website and at the moment of confirming a transaction made on the Website.
Your consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary, but failure to give the consent makes it impossible to register on and shop through the Website.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time without stating the reason. The request may pertain either to a selected purpose of processing, e.g. withdrawal of the consent to receive commercial information, or to all purposes of processing. If you withdraw the consent to all purposes of processing, your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require that we erase your data without stating the reason. A request to erase the data will not affect any activities performed before that. Data erasure means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose. Such objection will not affect any activities performed before that. The objection means that your User Account on the Website will be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us.
- You may require us to limit the processing of your personal data in terms of either time or scope – we will proceed as you wish. Such a request will not affect any activities performed before that.
- You may at any time require us to correct or rectify your personal data. You can also do this on your own, once you have logged in, using the Website tab: ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- You may require us to transfer any of your data that we have to another party. To this end, contact us through the contact form, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we are to transfer your data and the scope of the data – i.e. specify which of your data we are to transfer. The transfer will take place electronically, once you confirm the request. The request confirmation is required for us to ensure the security of your data and to make sure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- You may at any time request us to provide information on the scope of our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to submit a claim regarding the processing of your personal data to the Belgian data protection authority (L’Autorité de protection des données (APD) – https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen/agir/introduire-une-plainte).
We are under the obligation to inform you no later than within a month of receiving each of your requests about the actions we have taken.
You can send us any notices or requests related to personal data using a channel of your choice:
E-mail to: [email protected]
Contact form available on the Website
By post to: Daniela Mihail, Avenue Bon Air 19, 1310 La Hulpe, Belgium
Last updated on September 14, 2020, at 17.00