Happy New Year, everyone! As we’ve written down our new year resolutions, we can now make wishes and share some of our plans with you.
May this be the year when we all open our hearts just a little bit more, tap into our creative forces and welcome change for our highest possible good as individuals and as communities. May we find the strength and courage to say “yes” to adventure, to life, to happiness and all the best life has to offer.
What’s new for us
A lot of things! We have big plans for 2021 and quite a lot of changes waiting for us. So stay tuned, as we’re preparing lots of surprises for you. Because, well, we like adventure much more than routine.
Here are some of our new year resolutions and plans for 2021
- 3 more soaps are waiting to be launched;
- We’re preparing to launch 3 new candle collections;
- Lots of new soap designs will soon be available in the shop;
- We’ve prepared gift cards and will soon add them in the shop – with custom, handwritten messages for your loved ones;
- A new soap dish collection is being conceived;
- Soap boxes and personalized packaging are on their way;
- We’re looking into expanding our bath accessories line;
- The artisan certificate is on our list;
- The “slow cosmetique” label is in our plans by the end of the year;
- Some website changes are on their way.
And we still have a few surprises we’re not yet ready to reveal!
In the meantime
The last (very few!) candles and ceramic soap dishes in our initial collection are waiting in the shop, so hurry up if you’ve got your eye on something, since we’re not going to be making those exact items again. As I said, we prefer adventure to routine.
Talking about new year resolutions, as we’re slowly picking up where we left off before our short holiday, we’re now crafting these absolutely gorgeous beeswax candles. Testing them as we speak and planning to post them in the shop very soon. Personally, I’m totally in love with them! They have an amazing energy, so cheerful, warm and solar, unlike any other type of wax I have tested. And they smell divine! No fragrance added, just the delicious smell of honey! Closest to the light and energy of the sun.
And you? What are some of your plans for the new year?